View Single Post
      10-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #9
V.Smurf
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 LBB DCT (LCI) | X3 30i

Hi Who?,

I found Tyresales to be excellent when replacing all four tyres on my X6 ... as the tyre sizes are different front/rear, there was some minor haggling while they worked out the best deal (was one of those buy 4, pay for 3 deals).

They then referred me to an installer who I thought was absolutely the best I've dealt with. They balanced and fitted the tyres in about an hour (so I just went to a nearby cafe and had breakfast) ... the whole process was very smooth. And since that original purchase, I took my (now sold) Lexus back as they offered to balance my tyres on it for free ... and when I picked up a nail in one of the tyres of the X6, they repaired that (again, while I waited).

Unless there is some benefit in bothering with BMW Brisbane, maybe ask Tyresales which of their partners have the best feedback/customer satisfaction (in your area) and just bypass BMW Brisbane?

I can't imagine how hard/expensive it is for a dealer to get a client ... and then annoy them with stupid petty practices like you're experiencing that will ultimately drive them away

Hope it all turns out well!
Appreciate 1
Who?484.50