Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANGRKE70 View Post
Thanks.

Panagiotis or Panayiotis (Greek: Παναγιώτης), "Παν" (all) "άγιος" (holy or saint) suffix "-της" (which can mean "of the"), is a common male Greek name.

It derives from the Greek epithet Panagia or Panayia ("All-Holy") for the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Dionysus (/daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs/; Greek: Διόνυσος, Dionysos) is the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness, fertility, theatre and religious ecstasy in Greek mythology.

No Greek accent...only turn it on when I'm making fun of my father or someone from the old country.

Thanks for the clarification. That is pretty cool. I am just a typical euro-blend of watered down royal ass-kissing names with a german derivative of death thrown in for grins. I like names with real meaning!

I LOVE the ancient Greeks. Think about he implication of having one god represent all those things.... basically they were saying that you need a little wine to have some ecstasy and get pregnant in an act of ritual madness. No wonder fraternities and sororities are called "the Greek system"
Appreciate 2