View Single Post
      07-29-2020, 06:25 AM   #21
Heavyd
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
I just look at them and remember the good ones. You can't look at it that specific.

You can see your board computer and switch between the different settings.

So it will show total electric drive, mean consumption, total km driven since

Factory
Last charge
Last fuel
Trip (same day stop less than 4h)
Custom (this one you can reset your self)

Mean electric cons it will only show when you are in full electric mode.

If you want to know how much electric on a single charge you put it on since last charge and you know the exact electric driven km.

If you put it on factory you know the total km electric driven. On thing is that after Idrive update that one resets to 0.

That is what happened to me after updating to 03/2020. So I put the BC on custom. That is since the update.

Did you set electric individual as default for start up? For me this is the best way to drive electric. It stays in electric longer than in hybrid.
I have set steering to sport because I prefer the feeling. I find the normal a bit to soft. Suspension in comfort. AC normal. If you put that on eco setting it gets to hit inside. Especially in the summer.

If your daily trip is on the highway and longer than 60km better drive in hybrid.

For longer road trips I put it in adaptive. I program the entire trip in the navigation (idrive) so that it can program the optimal battery use.
If I see my remaing trip is shorter than the electric range I put it in electric to have an empty battery up on arrival.

Hybrid or hybrid pro does a better job calculating arriving on an empty battery but I prefer adaptive driving mode. It changes gas respons and dampers according to your driving style.

In full electric or adaptive it also brakes more on the electric engine. So I just release the gas and it slows down. In hybrid it will switch to neutral and it does not really slow down. Unless you programmed the trip and activate active assistant (different name maybe).
Thanks.

What does the eboost / 100 80 60 20 mean in the instrument panel on the right side?
Appreciate 0