1Mors
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5 xdrive40i msport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ML INC View Post
Watched a few videos on Youtube about this particular coating and it's gotten great reviews. Pan The Organizer gave it the best non-pro graphene rating and has used it on his gf's car. There were few other reviews who gave it very good reviews and tested it after a few months and it seemed to hold up pretty good. So, just going by that.

As far as detailing the car - I was thinking - since it's a brand new car and it's mineral white - I will inspect the paint and if it really doesn't need polishing - I'll just skip clay-ing and polishing. I already told the dealership to not prep or wash it and since it's coming straight from factory - hopefully it won't have a lot of days sitting in the sun and rain.

Plan is - to wash the car (first rinse-less + then use foam gun + 2 bucket wash) + chemical decontamination with iron remover + paint prep spray + apply 2 coatings and leave the car in my garage for 48 hours.

Of course - if I find the paint needs to be polished - then your idea sounds like a good way to go about it. Practice and get it right before applying a long term coating. I do have a friend who does wax coating on his cars - maybe I'll get him to help me but kind of want to do it on my own.

Am I wrong to skip the clay-ing and polishing if the paint looks to be in great condition?
I have done a couple cars and I LOVE the Adams Graphene Advanced coating. 45% active ingredient instead of 30% with standard Graphene coating. It feels thinker but super smooth after leveling and micro fibre towel finish. I think it's a rock star coating.

I have done others including Ethos and they are also good.
Appreciate 2
4ML INC65.50
Tch-Nrd124.50