View Single Post
      11-24-2020, 01:40 PM   #116
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingpanda View Post
It's a huge liability with very little benefits for a man but the opposite is true for women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
That's not always true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Countdown until cmyx6go arrives to correct this sexist mis-conception in 3..2..1.....
Well...she's late. Typical woman. But I'm sure she'll be pleased that you are making her relive through the bitter divorce where she paid handsomely. I'm sure....

I married a woman who makes considerably more than me. She was the right one to marry. I can't think of anyone else who'd be willing to put up with me. But examining it from a purely financial perspective, her marrying me would make little sense, at least to ragingpanda.

But that's the thing, marriage shouldn't be viewed just through that lens. It is a component, a risk if you will, but you should be looking at your proposed partner's character and who they are and the compatibility or lack thereof rather than just financial. If there are any flags, you probably shouldn't be getting married.

Am I the only one though who read ragingpanda's posts and started to wonder if maybe he was an incel or is going to become an incel? It just seemed to be more than just bitter about marriage...seemed to be more about women in general. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15774.50
Bunnny219.50