Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i M-Sport 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcastudillo View Post
Yea it's definitely nice. Were you able to track the status of your order then?
Hmmm... I don't think so, actually. I think the PCS guys just told you when the car was going to show up. What I really wanted was to drive down to Munich and watch the car being built. All 3 of my Bimmers were built in Germany. the 2004 330i in my signature being the current one.
This is my first BMW. I got pretty excited when I arrived in Germany and found out you could go to the factory in Munich to pick up your vehicle as well as get the tour and a complete walk through of the vehicle's features. Needless to say I was a little disappointed to later find out the X5 is built in SC. However I was still offered the choice to have it shipped from SC -> Bremerhaven -> Munich and pick up there at the factory but I really didn't see a point to it. Anyway, I was just looking forward to being able to track the order like everyone stateside but I'll just have to ping my CA Also, thanks for posting all those pics and providing feedback in the other thread. It was very helpful and informative! I hope I get to see one in person soon.
Appreciate 0