[0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019x5User View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc285 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhfrye View Post
I have to agree with AndroidRobot. I placed my original order in mid-August and may also cancel if no progress this week. I get this is a redesigned model and issues are to be expected, but at least BMW should provide more pro-active information when a problem surfaces, and be knowledgable on what to expect next. I've consistently gotten no or conflicting information regarding status from BMW and my CA. It seems not many at BMW know what's going on. When I ordered and tracked my 2016 435i, it was 6 weeks total from start to delivery at the dealership, and it shipped from Germany to the US. After owning 4 BMW's to date, I may have to seriously consider a RR Sport if no progress this week.
I have to echo that sentiment. We are all paying a lot of money for these vehicles and the fact that BMW didn't anticipate issues and they don't have a backup plan it's appalling to me. These are $60k-100K purchases and as such it deserves better customer service.
I understand that when you're mass producing a large quantity of vehicles unforeseen problems may arise especially new models but BMW didn't start building vehicles the last couple of months. like we say in my field " the surgeon that has no plan, is planning to fail"
I will also reconsider my order if I don't see progress by the end of the week.
After read all updated messages, I give up on checking mine
Guys, my CA called and found out ALL Week 51 50is are delayed because BMW is incompetent and honestly has failed us. I'm not only disappointed but also very bothered by their lack of communication and poor planning. My order has been in for 5-6 weeks and they still couldn't get their sh*t together which is unacceptable. I don't know if I'm going to buy an X5 or another BMW at this point if they treat customers like this. Both myself and the CA did our parts on time yet we are left with maybe a Week 2 or 3, yes that far away build which is atrocious! Let this be a lesson: don't ever trust BMW to build anything on time or tell you if the car made whatever arbitrary cutoff they defined.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0