View Single Post
      05-27-2020, 04:31 PM   #1
mswaz
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5M

Test Drove F95 today

I was fortunate to test drive a F95 comp today and left feeling dissappointed. I have had 2 E70M's and 2 F85's and currently have an F90 so tend to think i have experience with these cars.
I was impressed with the acceleration and speed as well as the suspension but the steering was just strange for my exprience in an M car. It was very light and felt disconnected. All i can describe it like was it was very floating. I tried the different steering levels. but only two were available, comfort and sport, No sport plus was available. Is this normal or did I have it set wrong? Also frustraing that the individual engine, suspension and steering selection buttons are not available on the center console like they are on the F90 and even the X3M.
This particular car had the Pirellis not the Michelins so possibly that had something to do with steering feel.

Question to those that have this car already. Is the steering always this light feeling? IS there only two selction criteria for steering sensitivity , not three like engine and suspension?

One other peculiar item, The Comp badge on the cupholder cover. Are they all crooked like this one?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0