View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 03:32 AM   #1
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Question X5 45e Specs Offline on BMW NA Websites???

Normally I'd write this off off as routine website maintenance - and maybe it is - but given the X5 45e problems going on I thought I'd post this...

I went out to the BMWUSA website to check on a spec and realized I couldn't get to the normal 45e specs page (specs should appear above the bottom nav bar):

So I checked the X5 40i, 50i, etc and they were there! I checked on multiple browsers and in cloaked-mode and it's the same behavior: features & specs for the other models, no 45e specs:

So then I went to the build page and checked the standard features and they're blank! Again, i checked multiple browsers, etc

So then I went out to BMW Canada's site and went to the specs page - the 45e is missing!

Then I went to the BMW.ca build page and checked the standard features and they're missing!

Again, all other models worked fine and specs were available ... I"m too lazy to check other countries, but it would seem BMW has taken the 45e's spec and standard features offline for all of North America ...

Could be website maintenance or ... could be some 45e changes are coming? Or worse? GOLFFRR any dealer scoop?

Is it possible BMW is going to stop sale of the x5 45e and/or make significant changes??

Last edited by GrussGott; 10-15-2020 at 03:57 AM..
Appreciate 0