Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator
Sorry, mid to late '07 is too late for those who got their '07 335i's in late '06 and are on a 2-3 year lease (or who otherwise plan on only keeping the car for a short time). Dinan, like Shiv Vishnu should have already been working on a chip upgrade for the 335i when the car came out in Sept., '06 and they didn't. Dinan dropped the ball, and they wait too long to come out with their products. By the time they come out with their 335i chip s/w update, BMW will probably offer the '08 335i ZHP! Therefore, my business and my money (as well as many others who feel the same) go to Shiv for the Xede!

I agree with this completely, if Dinan had a product or even a prototype with projected pricing and an estimated release date I am sure there are lots of folks who would consider at least waiting to see results. But with no info whatsoever other than a couple of CA's saying "dude, Dinan is gonna tweek this car to 400 HP with some unknown combo of products at some unknown time for some unknown price" then how can we take them seriously? It's Xede all the way until some other tuners get some real products and real data out there.
Appreciate 0