View Single Post
      08-03-2015, 05:54 AM   #20
JL350
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2.0D X4

Most stuff I am seein are showing little interest in discussing this as adults and prefer to name call those who do the hunting etc. Storm in a tea cup people can puff their chests and feel proud that they stomped their feet on an important issue over the Internet while changing nothing.

There is always two sides to every story, the people that understand the big game hunting are probably saying the opposite to you guys. The African governments raise important revenue from legal hunting to protect these animals. The information is out there if you wish to form an educated opinion.

I don't particularly care about this issue, I don't like how the Internet portrays this issue in an unbalanced way with the judge, jury, and executioner mentalities that goes against some of societies core values. I wonder how many people who do this and someone is found innocent afterwards. Do they apologise or are they cowards who say nothing...

Anyway that is my opinion. I am far more concerned about terrorists, rapists, pedophiles etc.
Appreciate 0