VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maczrool View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTENGR View Post
If you head over to Bimmerfest (am I allowed to say that?) and find your way to the coding forum, there's a pretty comprehensive DIY for beginners. I would strongly suggest you read through those threads because they're a wealth of knowledge.
Hmm. I've been over there and did search for some things, but at least on my first attempt or two didn't get what I was looking for. I'm sure I just overlooked it though so I'll take another look.

I did get the Esysx linked up with the cheat codes though and found which of my ncd files have what needs to be coded just by loading them one at a time in the FDL editor and seeing when the cheat codes popped up. I'll go through them tomorrow and see if it works as expected. Thanks!
Yeah. You're probably not going to find a step by step on how to code a lot of the newer features, but the coding forum has a lot of info on how get started and all the basics so you get a solid foundation of knowledge. From there you can tool around and figure a lot of stuff out.
Appreciate 0