Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘21 X5 x45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad03060 View Post
The dealer can verify that the hardware is working, but the actual connectivity to the servers is out of their hands.

If you can get any status on the vehicle from the app or online, the hardware is working.
Yes and I also have a ticket with the ConnectedDrive/BMW Assist team but I think (as does the Genius at our dealer) that the car is “coded wrong” to think it doesn’t have the correct list of services.

In the Car’s menu system, going to Car > General Settings > Data Privacy > Individual Selection, there are only 3 rows under ConnectedDrive:

[X] Safeguard Mobility
[X] My BMW app & Customer portal
[X] BMW Connected Learning

Attachment 2444637

I bet others have more entries here, and that is why when my car connected to ConnectedDrive it is not adding “Connected Package Professional.” Perhaps owine can confirm that there are other entries there for him (say for Remote 3D View, for example)

Thus, there is a chance they will be able to fix this by “re-coding” the car. On the other hand, maybe it’s purely a server thing, but multiple 70-second resets do not allow the car to list more services...
Remote 3D view is the only additional one I have
Attached Images

Appreciate 0