Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by salfeet84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by salfeet84 View Post
Yes, I had mine wrapped in dark carbon fiber wrap by my local guy when he did my xpel fron hood and bumper but due to the small size of the mirrors it keeps peeling and I didn't like how everything is black on the trim except mirrors so I got the black ones yesterday...
Makes sense. I'm going to try the M mirror caps from the F85 X5M and see how it plays out. That guy in Russia said they're a drop in fit but who knows the winged mirror caps should make aero noise a little better too
Those would look awesome, I had them on my old F85, let us know if they actually fit plz
Will do, I'm probably getting the Autotechnik ones since they make good quality parts in CF and don't gouge you like the OEM BMW ones
Looked them up, they're still pretty expensive...

https://autotecknic.com/products/aut...6m-atk-bm-0144
that's the old gen, dry CF ones are still $500 but that's better than $800 for OEM BMW ones. Id rather have gloss black to match the trim but CF will work
I saw the IND ones were $800 something, I agree that's way too much
IND over charges for many things. They don't like me because I bluntly stated that a few times I still bought $1200+ worth or parts from them for my X5.

edit: I might need the whole mirror housing too depending on which one I buy. I'm still checking into things before ordering
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 3