03-25-2021, 02:18 PM   #2
M2C-NLUSA
First Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallHog5873 View Post
Looking to get into a sports sedan for my 2nd car / daily driver. Will most likely go outside of BMW and the Stinger and Guilia Ti are my top choices as both can be had on the 2nd hand market in the mid 20s. Also I just want to try something other than BMW.

Anyone had any experience with one or both of these?

I'm aware of both cars internet reputation, both the good and the bad. I would love to hear from anyone who dailies one of these and get some first hand knowledge/feeedback.
Had a Giulia for lease for two years. Loved it. It was a top spec (can't remember the sub-model) RWD, perf. pack car. I dumped it off end of lease as the pandemic started as I didn't need the car with all the changes. I lived with just my truck for a year and now that summer and normal life is coming I just leased a Genesis G70 3.3T R-Spec AWD (I think its called). I got annoyed with my Giulia not being AWD with shit cold weather and on summer tires. This time I went AWD with "Perf. All Seasons" Love the car. Heard it's similar to a Stinger so one to check out if it's not on your list.
Appreciate 1
GERMAN M34182.00