06-10-2020, 02:01 PM   #22
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iM3an View Post
This is actually funny i know of him and that trackhawk who he's *friends* with (my friends dad). They talk this crap and scream mopar meanwhile their cars have a TON of money dumped into them and they really aren't beating anyone and when they do it's not by much..... I don't get where the hate comes from.
Some people just hate certain cars and their drivers. For example, I can never own a mustang (not that I actually want one other than maybe a GT350R) because my wife will straight up divorce me. She has an irrational hatred of all mustangs and all mustang drivers. She cannot explain why, but she just grew up that way.

Maybe something similar for him. Someone he knew in his life that he respected hated them for some reason and it just stuck.

You see a lot of this on the American car forums (used to own a 6th gen Camaro SS) and it's exhausting. At least on this forum, for the most part, we can give props to other really capable cars (e.g., GT350R, SS 1LE, ZL1, etc.). That seems to never happen on those forums.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0