View Single Post
      07-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #77
UltraDave
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 130FeetDeep View Post
I spoke with MSS and they are hoping for a Summer or Fall release for their springs. Their test mule arrives in July. I am debating on waiting to see what they offer. Their reputation is solid in the BMW community. To me, it seems like it is H&R or MSS. I just don’t think paying $1400 for rebranded Eibachs is in play for me.
You guys are funny about the rebranded Eibach springs. Eibach doesn’t have any designs right now. Perhaps they have a manufacturing facility for coil springs because it’s a big part of their business. I wouldn’t consider another company designing springs and have an Eibach facility manufacturing them equal rebranded Eibach springs. That’s like saying because the BMW X models are made in the USA they are American cars. A German company created the designs and hired an American workforce to make their cars.

If you are still unsure you can check the product materials and licenses for ACS. All the Road testing was on the Nurburgring and licensing though German legal regulations.
Appreciate 0