View Single Post
      01-13-2021, 07:59 AM   #5
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I have an otherwise sane friend who called me on Monday evening in a panic. He told me that I needed to stockpile food and gasoline for our generator right away. I told him that there was no blizzard threat on the 7-day weather forecast. Long story short, he was apparently watching too many post-apocalypse movies on Netflix over the weekend, and believes that humanity will be bartering toilet paper as a currency by the end of the year.....
I hear ya, I have had multiple people tell me the same thing almost to the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I'd love to see the Browns win the superbowl (not a Browns fan). Other than that just standing by for the world to open up again. Hoping the fiance and I can finally tie the knot in May pending any covid shut-downs. I'm optimistic for a good year although most are the opposite. Hell my company had our most profitable year in 2020, so if we managed through that the rest should be cake. I tend to be similar to a horse with blinders, if it is not in my way then I don't give a shit.
I'm best man in my buddies wedding in May. He has already had to reschedule once and I fear I may not be able to attend in May. NJ is on the naughty list for COVID with my employer. Truthfully he has a lot of guests from out of the US also and may not make sense to attempt it this year.
Best of luck to you and your fiance.
Appreciate 0