Thread: 2 kids vs 3
View Single Post
      04-17-2024, 10:17 AM   #49
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

I’ll just throw this out there from what I see with my sister who has 3. Maybe it’s different from other people’s experience. My sister has a 10yo boy, 6yo boy and 6yo girl. When the oldest isn’t around the twins play together and get along great. When they are all together the 2 boys are always playing and she is left alone. They could care less about her. The other night the oldest was sitting next to my sister and my niece walked up and sat down. He got up and moved. My niece says he doesn’t like me. He’s a very sweet kid. She just tattles on the boy a lot and so that aggravates them. It’s also a very different story when all 3 are together vs just having 2 of the kids. 3 they create much more chaos. It’s wild how different the dynamics can be.

I’ll also say when the 3 are together she is trying to get more attention vs when she’s alone with just say me and my sister it’s like a different child.

I see the same thing with my other friend. 2 girls and a boy. The girls are always tumbling, flipping and jumping around. He’s off doing his thing with trucks. All 3 play together but there’s definitely a 2 against 1 that happens more often than not.
Appreciate 0