02-11-2021, 10:43 AM   #52359
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Dang man, that hurts in the morning!
If got the experience with worn out warranties that when your checks are over the years are flawless and everytime on time, the grace period would be given, but prepared for a share of the entire price. Well, but thats beyond 16k. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Sorry to hear man! I know you were pumped about getting that car. Hell, I was stoked for you! Keep us posted. Curious as to how Audi handles this.

I couldn't agree more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
im sure Audi will do right thing if they want to keep customer.
what if you purchase extended warranty to cover turbos, im sure its alot cheaper then coughing up $16k
Well I don't think I can purchase an extended warranty any longer but right now the car is leased - I could buy it out in November if I wanted to I suppose.

So the dealer called me back, the service advisor submitted the request using discounted pricing for me and was able to get Audi to cover a little more than half...but I'll still be out $5,800 at the end of the day.

Certainly way better than where I started, but I called Audi Canada myself now to see if I can get anymore. Worth a shot - they basically flat out denied me on the phone initially, but after a little wheedling, mainly probably just to be able to hang up on me, they agreed to look into it a little more and get back to me Monday, meanwhile saying they likely wouldn't change their mind.

We'll see, at least I tried.
Appreciate 3
Dang3r12512.00
King Rudi13154.00