Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
You get 10 or 13mm? I have the 10 which is more for squat then dead but still will pinch and bruise me up at times on squats, did you get Hello kitty theme?

I'm in a growth phase I guess you would say eating like a mad monkey, 205ish right now. Numbers are low though however as haven't been super heavy in while. Once in a while do 405 on deads or 275 bench but havent been pushing numbers as much unfortunately
13 mm is too serious for me since I'm not competing, so I got a smooth black in 10mm (lever)

I could pound my chest and write my PRs rather than prove em like smoosh but I'll save myself the time.

I did use it today for box squats/conventional DLs. it's definitely not broken in even though I spent last night rolling it in and out for a good hour (felt it jabbing in) BUT considering I box squat less than I squat - and matched it today (455x6) on the box- I felt my core completely secure. I let my breath out on the last rep and normally I'd fail, but the belt kept everything super tight even then.

Deadlifts, just went for reps so did 365x12x3. Tomorrow's a rest day, so Monday I'm going to really push it (I'll be carb loaded on stuffed crust pizza) so we'll see how that goes.

I've had better results when I keep my ego out of it and usually stick to 2 plates (bench, dl,squat and 135 barbell shoulder press) for growth, so I'be been hitting that. It's cool to check apes like you and smooch from time to time, but my penis is big enough that I don't do It maybe more than once a month.

Ps love you both