Chapel Hill
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Fahrer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapel Hill View Post
I bought an X40i last summer. I'm selling it and buying largely the same spec plus DHP in an M50i. For me, life is meant to be joyous and the V8 + DHP will bring me even more joy.
Effectively, this the reason that I upgraded. That and the fact that a tree fell in and totaled my 2020 G05 - LOL. BTW, I did spec the DHP. A definite must have.

Good points also on the color. That being said, I have never had more comments on a car's color than I have had in this one. To protect, I did decide to go with PPF and ceramic coating. Hopefully, that will help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Fahrer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapel Hill View Post
I bought an X40i last summer. I'm selling it and buying largely the same spec plus DHP in an M50i. For me, life is meant to be joyous and the V8 + DHP will bring me even more joy.
Effectively, this the reason that I upgraded. That and the fact that a tree fell in and totaled my 2020 G05 - LOL. BTW, I did spec the DHP. A definite must have.

Good points also on the color. That being said, I have never had more comments on a car's color than I have had in this one. To protect, I did decide to go with PPF and ceramic coating. Hopefully, that will help!
I would love to hear your take on the differences with DHP and if you're happy with that choice.
Appreciate 0