10-23-2023, 05:53 AM   #105
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
C7 is a fantastic car, there is no doubt. Interior is nice. Chassis is fantastic. Definitely not something I would kick out of bed. They dialed it in real nice all around. I had a hard decision to make getting a Camaro 1LE instead of a C7, ultimately having a little more space won out, but the C7 is a great car for sure.

The C8 knocks it out of the park. GM not being afraid to do that is what is great about GM. Ford tries to repackage the mustang over and over and apart from that they sometimes have a GT40ish car that is so far removed from normal stuff that it's not really worth noting. Ford sure ain't taking those kind of chances.
I’ve own a c5, c6 and I still have my c7z manual.

The c8z is in an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT league. Fit and finish, quality of materials and the way it drives.

For it to be a legal road car the way it came stock is actually pretty astonishing. From the sound, to the gas mileage, the type of engine of its kind in 2023, it’s remarkable.

While I am having a hard time deciding on keeping or selling my c7, there is absolutely no doubt how much better the c8z is to the c7.