View Single Post
      02-08-2020, 11:23 AM   #1837
robby818
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

That's a very good question. I originally liked the silver trim around the windows more than the black, so I ordered the x-line, but then I saw an M-Sport on the road and realized I should have ordered the M Sport, but at that point it was too late to change my order. I like the X5 so much that I am sure I will order another one in 2-3 years (unless my condo gets electric chargers) and I will for sure get the M Sport package the next time around.

I think the thing that I dislike the most about the x-line is the plastic cladding. I never noticed it until I owned one. but I notice that BMW puts a lot of black plastic on all their x models. It looks cheap IMO so I learned my lesson, order the M sport package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Thanks for the fotos. Looks really nice. The painted wheel arches made me chose m pack over x line. I prefer the x line exhaust pipes and really like your 20 inch wheels. Might have gone for the x line if they would have offered me the option to do that.

I personally prefer satin sliver around the window but I was able to configure that on m sport.

The black piece onder the rear bumper really looks better to than in sliver.

Ps just out of curiosity looks like a lot of work. Why didn't you go for an m pack?

Last edited by robby818; 02-08-2020 at 11:29 AM..
Appreciate 1
X5 45e1090.50