07-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
Have fun w/ the gas mileage.
Well, I guess it's a good thing I get reimbursed well by my company for all the mileage I do for my career then. And, I'll be sure to have fun running 4.1 sec. 0-60mph and the 1/4mi. in ~ 12.4 sec. @ 115mph stock; then, if/when I get the $1,495 Kleemann ecu flash, I'll have even more fun running the 1/4mi. in ~ 11.9 sec. @ 118mph without even breaking a sweat or messing with any piggyback, ecu wires, and laptop software.

btw -- I was (and still am) one of Shiv's biggest supporters of the PROcede v3 (ALL the way back since before his PROcede v1 to when he first came out with the XEDE for the 335i). It's just a car like the MB C63 is an absolute MONSTER right out of the box (since it's really a detuned engine version from the other AMG cars); then, add a simple $1,495 ecu flash and it brings the C63 AMG engine in line with the other AMG engines >500BHP...just amazing! And, don't get me started on the C63 AMG's v8 and quad AMG exhaust sound, he he.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0