View Single Post
      03-26-2016, 02:54 AM   #9
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

It's hard for a Pam to go unnoticed. But most people in the world really won't know what it is except that it's a peculiar and unique looking watch.
I've owned a Pam and it got a lot of looks, everywhere I went it drew eyes like a magnet but hardly anyone knew of it's price. I now have only Rolexes, people hardly notice, but when they do, they immediately know what it is.
It's mostly in your head, the general public isn't into five figure watches, so one tends to be self conscious about nothing. A coworker complimented me on my watch at lunch and a couple of others surprisingly said "oh that's a Rolex", after having seen me wear it for about a year now, lol.

Either way, I have no issues wearing any sport stainless steel watch anywhere. However, I don't go around flashing it about and when I travel, I try to use my non watch hand to do eye level things.....like when I visit my family in the Bronx, I grab subway handles and the over head bar with my non watch hand....

In the big picture, I don't hang around violent crime infested areas, I'm grown folk now, not a kid anymore, if it isn't safe to wear my watch for whatever reason then hell, it isn't safe for me.

As for perception and haters, etc., I don't give a damn. I'm here for me and my happiness. Life is way too fragile and too short. One day your 25 and then you blink and your 52 years old....Think I give an eff about instagram or what some douche at work thinks, I work very hard for what I earn, work hard play hard.
Appreciate 0