View Single Post
      12-20-2019, 10:35 AM   #20
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
From the employer side of this, unfortunately rules are made when people take advantage. I'm paying you to do a job, do it. For the record, I treat my employees the way I want to be treated.

I don't have a problem if someone is on the internet here and there if they are getting their job done. BUT you are on my clock. I'm paying you. You're mine while you're here. We had a few BIG offenders and wound up limiting access to certain sites.

That was quite a few years ago. Now that everyone has smart phones and internet access, you have the people that want to play all day on their phones. So I have to have managers be kindergarten teachers and pay attention to those few bad apples. What a waste of resources. Catch them, warn them, address them yet again, write them up, rinse, repeat and fire them if necessary. I had one guy watching videos on his phone all freaking day long. Stay home, I'm not paying you for that shit.

My rant in response to OP rant

Happy Friday everyone.
vreihen1615143.50
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00