View Single Post
      01-05-2020, 07:46 PM   #16
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
I've got a year worth of food, lots of water, and most importantly, a good number of handguns and long guns, with plenty of ammo. Don't need a radio....and if I do, I've got plenty of guns.
You might want to have a radio to get warnings about which area's are either radioactive or infected with a biohazard material and how the wind is blowing.
Guns won't protect you from that and when you notice there's something wrong you're already exposed to a lethal dose.

Then again who's gonna want to warn a triggerhappy lunatic. You might be exactly the person others dont want to have around....you're still in a country with fellow citizens and they're not the enemy.

The key to survival after a global disaster is work with others, not against them.
And that's also the idea behind the whole amateur radio scene: unite people, not divide and alienate them
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615230.50