Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M 2024, Mustang MACH 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstm31993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscross View Post
I like the all black combo on your current F16, if you want to go with the similar set up, the Black Sapphire metallic will be available as of December 2019...so just in time for you to consider it. There are also the jet black 22" wheels available and so is the extended shadow line package with blacked out grille and exhaust tips. You can't mix it with the illuminated grille option though
Thanks for the update on the paint color- I really like the sapphire metallic black with the black wheels. I never thought that would be an option again. So will that be an update to the color options or the dealership will be able to add that color?
Also, I'll have to think hard about not getting the illuminated grille🤔 It would be nice if it was an option to illuminated an all black grille.
Yup, an update of the full option list, there is a * next to Black Sapphire in all the brochures, saying available as of December '19. Same goes for extended Merino seats (not full) and carbon mirror caps, plus some other things.

My dealer (diplomatic/military sales in Vienna, Austria) even says these could pop up in his configurator earlier than December, to allow ordering December built cars with these options. This early bird part is not confirmed though...
Appreciate 0