Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Something I have learned, never tell a woman she is beautiful unless:

a.) You are romantically involved, have been together for a while and plan to be together for a while.
b.) It's a total random stranger that you have no intention of dating, let that be that and walk away; her day is instantly made and she will think about you the rest of the day.

I have found that in dealing with women who know they are attractive it's best not to make any comment at all. These comments are for those (and those of us) who fall into category b.) above. If you are genuinely attracted to someone that you want to date, treat them like your best friend. You wouldn't tell your best friend how handsome he is.....I don't know, maybe you would, regardless treat her as an equal and DO NOT put her on a pedestal.
corollary: at least in my experience prettier girls are better to deal with than less-lucky girls
and besides, its fun to make eye contact with someone and smile and watch them smile and both of you continue with your days, makes you feel good and (hopefully haha) her day too everyone wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Attractive, witty and personality to boot? Where does one find such a lady?
i am also of interest, pls direct me in the positive direction

update on last night btw: ended up staying in the library until 5am but got shit done, texted her this morning and said she's going out tonight... lets yeet this wheat
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00