06-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #2
chicagoshark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 12 View Post
Hello, from Omaha - I recently traded in my 2018 BMW M4 Comp package for a 2019 BMW X5 50i. I am left with a nearly new set of performance winter tires, they only have about 1,200 miles on them from this winter.

I went with a staggered set up and here are the details: 285/35R/19 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 (rear) and 255/35R/19 (front). They were mounted on Enkei tuning Raijin Hyper Silver wheels by Tire Rack and I have all the hardware and each tire is stored in a tire tote. Tire rack also installed the TPMS sensors.

I do not have any pictures now but you can easily go to the Tire Rack website to see the the wheels and how they would look on your car. The cost of the package was about $2,600.

My wife and I live in a condo in midtown Omaha and she wants the storage space now occupied by the tires/wheels. I just want the tires and wheels to go to a good BMW home and would be willing to provide them free of charge to someone willing to drive to Omaha to pick them up. I also have a nice 3 ton floor jack if you are interested.

PM me if interested and we can work out the details, Dave

ps I have the two year road hazard protection package but do not know if it is transferable.
What a stud!
Appreciate 0