04-26-2022, 10:28 AM   #14
jiggie
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev946 View Post
I'm waiting for the extra power on the 50e, charging rate and hopefully range. The rest is cosmetics which I really don't mind either way. Plus residuals of course.

If you can wait why wouldn't you. Who wants to buy something which will be updated in 10 months time if you intend keeping it for a few years. I then hear the argument why not just trade. Very very expensive to do that in France and I'm not rich lol
Most people won't be getting their hands on the LCI for closer to 18+ months. It gets announced in like a year, they won't start showing up til Q3+ for the most part. For many - 18 months is a long time and some might not view many of the changes worth the wait, or view them as positive as others might and that's all before we consider what might change, get dropped out or removed in the time from now until it finally releases since they keep changing things on the X5 they currently have on the line. That being said, if you can wait and things get better, it could very well be worth it for some.

Last edited by jiggie; 04-26-2022 at 10:35 AM..
Appreciate 0