View Single Post
      08-15-2019, 09:31 PM   #101
robby818
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

My 07/2019 update was done today. The comfort access lighting also appears to be broken. When i approach the car with my key, I no longer see the lights turn on. This technology was a bit spotty even before the software update, but it now seems totally disabled.

UPDATE 8/16- front PDC and lane departure appear to be working OK. I originally posted they weren’t working anymore but I see the lane departure light on sometimes. I thought it was always supposed to always be on so thats why i said it was broken. It looks like the power window button to prevent windows from being opened is not working. When it is on (lit) others can still move their windows.

I am hoping that the July update fixes the intermittent carplay connection issue. That was my biggest gripe about 3/2019.

UPDATE 8/24: Carplay connects 100% of the time after the July update. It's been 9 days and not a single failure to connect. Great! The lighting that welcomes you as you approach the car is no longer working though. I will mention it when I take it for the next service.

Last edited by robby818; 08-24-2019 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 0