AustinV
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maczrool View Post
So iOS 12.4 didn’t help you either?
I picked my car late July with ios 12.4 already on my phone. So I can't say how it was before 12.4 but with it and while on 03.2019 it's still buggy. It's not terribly bad but annoys me and spoils otherwise great car experience. It connects most of the time but when I have more than one phone in the car, and especially when my son paired his making it total of 3 phones (I kicked his phone out since then), issues started to pile up. iDrive occasionally just forgets one of the phones, like it entirely disappears off the list and I need to re-pair. One time it started showing up twice, or one time appeared by hex GUID # which I suppose was BT/WiFi mac address. I also experience laggy response, freez-ups, especially when going into Apple Music palylists they appear empty at first and only show up 1-2 min later which I suppose takes a bit to communicate and load from the phone. This normally happens at the start of connection first couple minutes of driving, when you want to select what music to listen to.
Appreciate 0