Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikheetleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikheetleon View Post
My car is at the dealer now and they attached a datalogger (via OBD) to it. They will try to reproduce the issue and send the debug logs to BMW Germany. I got a loaner (MY 2021 X5 45e) and it already started up in hybrid once (default setting is on Electric Individual). If the steering wheel issue also occurs on this car, I will suggest the dealer to do the debugging on the loaner so I can get my car back. They estimated they need 1 to 2 weeks to catch both issue's.

I have the feeling the MY2021 is a bit faster on full electric mode compared to my own car (MY 2020). Anyone else had these models to compare? Also when switching to petrol, at first, the revs are limited. I don't think that my own car does that, or I didn't notice before.
I can't compare 2019 and 2021. However I had the feeling that the acceleration was a bit faster after update to 07/2020.

I have seen the rev limiter on mine when driving with ICE.

You now probably also have a low temperature signal in the dash? Maybe if that disappears the revs can go up?
Yes the blue temp indicator is also new! The rev limiter was maybe already present in my own car, but not visible in the dashboard as with the MY2021. My own car was already on 03/2021, but doesn't feel as fast as the MY2021.

Once this software issue is fixed and you all get the solution by OTA, I'll drop my Bitcoin wallet address here. ;-)
Once this software issue is fixed and you all get the solution by OTA, I'll drop my Bitcoin wallet address here. ;-)[/QUOTE]

👍
Appreciate 1