View Single Post
      05-29-2016, 01:54 PM   #1
Bmwfixerguy
Banned
Rep
Drives: 07 335i 6sp

Port Meth Inj- DISCUSS

So I have had a few hours without the baby and the internal part of me that thinks he's an engineer with some espresso in him is slowly coming out while I have time to think....
Anyways the current thoughts.. Individual port meth injection what else duhhhh...

My thoughts-
-adapt and use a PI manifold plate for individual port meth injection
-my reason for consideration, more equal and safer cyl distrabution.. If I want to make power where I live (South Jersey) I have to use meth (which I have an unlimited supply of for free, bmw washer concentrate 98.9 percent meth) as I have no availabily of E85 in the state.

My concerns-
-when using individual port meth injection vs charge pipe set up how are fueling and timing calculated as my impresion was always that. CP set up used the TMAP sensor and relied more on that than the O2's (i could be very wrong in all this)

My "plan"-
Create my own Port Meth injection system via a PI sandwich plate, the system would be a two part meth system. It would utilize a port injection with six individual nozzles spraying a 100 percent meth mix.. It would then use an identical tank and pump system to spray into lower intercooler pipe as well as the charge pipe (2 nozzles total prob a Devils own 3 and 5 to start)

This has been my thought for about an hour lol, I put it into text to discuss with like minds and I don't need a verbal bashing about this or that will never work.. It's been a one hour thought that I would like to discuss so don't be a jerk wod!
Appreciate 0