View Single Post
      03-28-2015, 08:12 PM   #12
shiftn7
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 14 SL550, 14 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
190K on low optioned low mileage non-maintenance 458 seems a bit more than I would be willing to pay, but I'm a sucker for high-optioned cars so don't take my stance as gospel. As a barometer, on a very clean and well documented Giallo Triplo Strato car having almost 90K in factory options is currently on the market at $235. The owner will get that much for the car as spring passes and summer approaches. BUT, I personally think the happy place on that car, for the seller, would be 220,000-227,500. Take it for what you will.

$320,6xx MSRP on that particular car. Rare, Expensive and stunning exterior color. Absolutely loaded, but interior is filled with CF - which is not to everyones taste.

Another thing to consider is that some '11's may still be under factory warranty - which would then allow you to add the Power or Power Cube warranty to the car. The cost of doing so is definitely something you should research and use as leverage if you find a car you want to start negotiating on.

Good Luck, the 458 is simply phenomenal. An entire world ahead of the 430's which is a brilliant car in its own right.
Thank you for the information. I have guys that look for things for me to pick up and a Ferrari 458 is top of my list. I am hunting for bargains always because I do not want to upset the wife too much. I would rather have a 2013 or newer but the opportunity has not presented itself yet so I am still shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIslandM4 View Post
Ok I just read your reply, What Red are we talking about? Its kind of important: Rosso Corsa (The Ferrari Red) and Rosso Scuderia (Ferrari racing red, a more orange red) are by far the most desirable, any other Red I would avoid.

Rosso Corsa

230k is about right for a 2011 via a Ferrari Dealer, you should expect to get a 5% discount on that price in a negotiation, so 190 is a very aggressive price reduction... Is the car consigned to the dealer?
Its a consignment car and they called me because they are looking for buyers and feeling the market which to me is a little soft right now so I have been cautious. I offered $170k at first so $190k would be my top offer here and everything would have to check out before making that wire transfer.
Appreciate 0