R3dliner
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTrunks523 View Post
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/dWkTwP

My build. I'd added an EVGA SLI bridge and 8TB Seagate Enterprise that is on its way back to seagate. Died after almost no use. $1080 hold for an advanced RMA and they are on back order, so I'm sans-data drive right now.

Depends on the game and settings, but to give an idea Battlefield 4 will run ~95-100 fps. I actually just got my tv.

I have a Acer Predator x34 (21:9 1440p) that I use as my daily monitor and a 65" Samsung UN65JU7500 that I picked up on a ridiculous closeout sale =)

I save a lot because I buy direct through vendors. Having reseller status has it's perks =)

I am so tempted by the 1080s, but I just can't justify replacing the 980ti's. Just like I couldn't justify the price for Haswell-E (and 2 additional cards) to do 4-way SLI, but man I was tempted!

Desktop is always going to be superior, but some people need a laptop. That MSI you have shouldn't be a slouch.
Sick build. I'm going to hit you up for some advice when its time. Your 980ti is still good. Wait until the 1080ti comes out.

My whole thing is my 17in laptop screen ain't cutting it.
What refresh rate are you running?
Appreciate 1