///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddMo2002 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
My Sales Manager told me there aren't any allocations in the United States yet. Did you get an actual allocation with a production number, or is your order in the order bank waiting for an allocation?
No actual allocation yet. They think they will get them sometime in December
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal82 View Post
How can new BMW X5M or X6M be affected from that issue? I thought they have not been produced yet, or?

Does anyone know when production starts or did it already started??

cheers
That was my first reaction too, but the official press release from BMW listed the X5Ms produced between June 6, 2019 - November 27, 2019 as affected vehicles. Since these models haven't started production in the US yet, I'm not sure how the recall actually affects them. That is why I'm asking. Because the M8 and M5 which have been produced share similar (or the same) engine and transmission parts (presumably including the faulty wiring harness), does this recall set back the future production process for us on the F95?
That was super easy fix so I don't think that will effect the X5/6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddMo2002 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
My Sales Manager told me there aren't any allocations in the United States yet. Did you get an actual allocation with a production number, or is your order in the order bank waiting for an allocation?
No actual allocation yet. They think they will get them sometime in December
Should come any time now, I will post mine as soon as I get