12-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
j1gzca
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 21 G80 M3 / 17 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
A couple things that are holding me back right now...

How does one obtain a Nascar? I've completed the Jeff Gordon Nascar challenges, but only won with bronzes and didn't get a car Do I need to go for silver?

How did you guys win your first race cars? I can't complete Like The Wind in A-Spec with a Veyron because there are turns, lol.

I also saw something in another thread about using a '69 Camaro (coverted to a race car) or a fully modded Countach to win the Historic Race Car series. I'll have to try that

One tip that I can offer is to complete the GT All-Stars series (the second to last in the Expert races), I used the '07 Mazda Furai Concept fully modded. This car was won in B-Spec in the Mazda Miata race series. The competition has 600-800+ HP and the Mazda only has 570hp but it only weighs 675kg and takes any of those cars in the twisties
I had to buy my Nascar race car (Montoya Chevy). I haven't done the Jeff Gordon challenge yet (not that interested, to be honest ).

I struggled on Like the Wind A-spec with a Motul GT-R and the Montoya Chevy until I had enough credits to buy the Peugeot 908 LM car. Once I had that car, Like the Wind (Indy) became my ATM race.