View Single Post
      12-22-2007, 04:47 AM   #14
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

I would like to point out that your dilema is with BMW North America not BMW AG in regarding price information for the new BMW M3.
BMW North America will have that information. So in essence I cannot answer something I have no knowledge of...

I would like to point out that the M3 had to complete additional US testing to make it compatible for the US Market, that is why it is taking too long to come to the USA. And of course that the European market has always significant priority for M cars which is why production was catered for Europe first.

I try to keep up with the times when I have time but recently I was involved with the BMW X6 and the M3 Cabrio and unfortunately neither shoot went as smooth or trouble free (Weather for the M3) as I hope they would be.
I have driven the M3 Cabrio on Lanzorotte with the new transmission and think it is a revelation even in automode shifts are notoriously quick and precise.

I am currently working on the MINI Cabrio and are therefore not able to answer every query I am asked. But any way Merry Xmas....
Appreciate 0