Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pho View Post
I'd be interested in this info as well. Getting ready to preorder the new 12 pro next week, and if it's the max version or not will depend on if it fits the g05 charging tray...
Also, not sure if the tray dimensions are different in the version with heated/cooled cupholders, or if it's just the orientation that differs?
In my experience it is much easier to use a cable. It charges faster and the accessibility of the tray is not optimal. So go for the pro max and a cable. Any ideas when it will be available, waiting to order a 12 pro too.

Second thing why I am not using wireless charging anymore is that keep the digital keycard to open doors at work in my cover. I don't know if wireless charging could be an issue for the card / phone / charger.
They'll be announced next Tuesday the 13th. Usually the preorders open on the Friday after the Apple event, with deliveries going out 1 to 2 weeks after that. It could be that this year some models will have a bit of a delayed delivery due to supply chain problems.
If you preorder one, pretty sure you'll have one in hand early November.
Fyi; best is to order through Apple itself. I've burned myself twice now by preordering at coolblue, and every time they couldn't deliver and I ended up ordering it straight from Apple anyway.
Appreciate 1
X5 45e1090.50