Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
For fuck's sake. If anyone doubts that we live in incredible abundance, consider how much time and resources have been spent on this by all the parties involved.

This is the downside of abundance - there's time and resources enough that a bunch of them can be squandered on such tripe. And the meanest, basest, most pointless and most destructive human instincts are no longer suppressed by the necessities of survival.

Truly disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
You hit the nail on the head. People used to keep themselves busy making a living and taking care of family and the day to day things life was about.....now everyone has a platform, time and support form progressive social justice warriors.....we have truly lost the plot. This makes me sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I called this entire shit storm years ago, could sense it was going to blow up and it has. Absolutely out of control, stark raving mad. And i sit about 5 stages left of most of you on this board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Identity politics have been used by the left to curry favor with particular segments of the population. It started out okay; most people think it's fair for queer people to get married. But because we have too many people with too much time on their hands and too little meaningful or urgent work, pretty soon the "identities" that were plucked out of all those idle asses drifted into the absurd, to the point where the identity is virtually synonymous with one or more diagnosable mental disorders.
This. All of this.

Go to any place on the planet where basic survival and sustenance is the primary mode of existence, and you won't find any of these problems. When you walk 5 miles in each direction to get 3 gallons of fresh water per day, you don't have time for Identity Politics, Triggering BS, etc. You are trying to stay clean, hydrated, fed and disease free. It changes priorities.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 6
shimmy232330.00
Dpc2u11503.00
P111541.50
kanovic456.00