02-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #14
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjbd24 View Post
does this struggling happen everywhere? i'm attending a highly selective college so would it be similar?

my college has the first semester with covered grades so ill definitely take advantage of that

i did read all the harry potter books as well as all of dan brown's books, but ill look into alan furst, thanks.
Life lesson #1

Straight and to the point. What you say is part of makes you who you are and how other people view you.

Passive aggressively saying "I'm attending a highly selective college" makes you sound like a douche bag with ideas of grandeur who personally believes he is better than everybody around him.

Also, remember, college is the new high school. 30 years ago a high school education was what you needed to concur corporate America. Then it turned into a college education when most began graduating college. Now everybody and their mother has a degree and something and its grad school that tends to be the deal breaker.

So I'm with the guy above that suggest books on interpersonal skills. Most people I know that went to "highly selective colleges" are socially awkward.
Appreciate 0