View Single Post
      06-13-2020, 02:05 PM   #24
Ninefourteener
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i, 2020 Alfa 4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5m50i View Post
Huge congrats! Now i'm envious (joking ). Now i wonder why G-Power make "only" 670 crank-hp on my M50i, keeping in mind that i also have catless downpipes :

As for the Sports Display, it can be done to higher limits. I have 720hp limit aswell as 330km/h on the instrument cluster
You're talking to the stupidest "computer" guy on the planet, so I'm not sure why the OEM gauge was limited to 640. I can only "assume" they stole it from what was already available on the X5M?? I dunno. I'm just guessing.

Regarding your PM though: BR-P did say that if the "ability" to raise that number happens.... they would do it for free.

5 year warrantee on the tune. If it fails.. free fix. If I need to bring it to the dealer and revert back to stock.... free. CEL fixes.... free. Selling the car and reverting back.to stock.... free. If I get an OTA update that automatically reverts it to stock, they redo it.... free.

He also told me about a recent stage 3 Audi RS3 they tuned. Hugely complicated.... it took them a day and a half to tune it properly. But he said to me "we will not stop until we get it perfect, no matter how long it takes". They.even gave the guy a LOANER CAR!

Yes.... there is a risk to getting tuned.... but these guys REALLY put my mind at ease. Cannot give them enough praise. Seriously.

Last edited by Ninefourteener; 06-13-2020 at 02:12 PM..
Appreciate 0