11-21-2023, 01:06 PM   #623
scottiekay73
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardona View Post
Looking to swap factory springs on a 2024 X5 M Competition for the MSS urban spring kit. Can anyone please advise if this brand/kit is any good? What will be your score? Does it really improve ride comfort? The X5 M Comp suspension is unbereable as it comes from the factory. Way too harsh, excessive stiffness / non-comfort in my opinion. Please dhare your thoughts/reviews and let me know if the cost of this is worth it? Looking at $3K overall bill ($1.4K MSS kit, $1K labor, $350 Alignment, + TAX). Please please share your thoughts if this is a good love at all. Will hate if I spend this much money and the result is vague/minimum…
the lowering springs wont be less harsh then stock. you will need new tires every 10K miles because you'll never get the vehicle to align perfectly so your inner section of all four tires will be worn almost bald all within 10k miles. I have the MSS springs and I like vehicles that ride firm, planted etc... From what you described in your comment above I would pass on adding them and would look into a Buick for that soft ride.