View Single Post
      08-14-2023, 11:32 AM   #36
Colibri
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 24 X5 M60i; 23 M440i Xdr Conv

Been following along. Mine, M60i, 7/24 production 8/2 delivery. VIN on german site shows no open recalls. As I've posted elsewhere, my BMW Nav wasn't loading from delivery and I only noticed it maybe a couple hours drive away from the dealership. Drive assist was available at that point, but DA plus was not.

I took mine back to dealer service on 8/5 where they did a service center reset of ID 8 on mine. I had a 3 hour drive back home on DA plus available roads and it worked great. I just took mine out for a drive after reading this thread for the last couple days... Drive assist (no plus) worked just fine, the closest DA plus roads were at least 20 miles away so I didn't go that far out of my way to test it out but Nav did show me they were available (w/ the green highlights).

Just one owner's experience in this production window. My Nav issue from delivery explained mine (ID 8). Not sure how 8.5 might be compounding the issue/solution but others have stated they're on 8.0 and having the issue. No clue, but my assist *plus* was functioning more than a week ago, but only after I got my BMW Nav not loading issue sorted.

To all those affected, best wishes it gets sorted soon.
Appreciate 1