12-28-2007, 07:32 AM   #12
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by spesrf25 View Post
Lol....I see you guys are still lurking around....just had to check. Hope you had a good holiday! I'm bored, too. I have too much time to look at things to buy on the internet. The Mrs. is getting sick of it.

Later
Same here, I am always in the s**t with my Miswah, its just the depth that varies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
Peter, lol Land Rover weather, I know someone who would definately agree with you. Actually it's very mild, bit strange. Be interested to know what 4x4 you eventually decide upon.

Enthusiastic use of the paddles is guaranteed to get the mpg down. Also, I was told that since the re-map, if one 'plays' as it were, the mpg return will be slightly lower than before. The plus side is, it is actually slightly better during 'normal' driving. Back end gets very twitchy though now
I am not interested in a remap, but would would love the opportunity to have a go at some 'unrestricted' driving to see what the car can do, thus far I have probably only just scratched the surface of the performance envelope. That runway of Mikems is a great idea!
Appreciate 0