Günther
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X5 M50i

Garage List
2 Drivers, 1 Connected Drive Login

Hey guys,

I'm two days away from picking up Günther von Bimmer (description below in signature) in Spartanburg. I'm SO damn excited, I feel like a kid awaiting Santa's arrival. The worst part, my cousin just picked up his new M550 on Monday and got to see my new boy, sitting there waiting for me. Darn it! LOL!

Anyway, I have a question - Can my husband create his own ConnectedDrive mobile app account and connect to Günther von Bimmer without disturbing my connection to the vehicle? How do I work that evil magic?

By the way, I connected my ConnectedDrive app to Günther. I can tell how far he's been driven and how much gas is in the tank. LOL! The 3D camera isn't connected to it yet, but I can still see around in the showroom.
2021 X5 M50i; Tanzanite Blue II Metallic; Coffee Extended Merino Leather; Executive Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Drivers Assistance Professional Package; Parking Assistance Package; 22" M Double-spoke black 742M wheels; Bowers & Wilkins sound system; Extended Shadowline Trim; Front massaging seats; Heated Front & Rear Seats and armrests; Space -saver tire
Appreciate 0