View Single Post
      03-20-2024, 09:13 AM   #4
LuckyBrand
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15, G05 X5, G80 M3 6sp

"First, I'm reaching out to several dealers to confirm they have an allocation and see what kind of discount I can get. I'm in Iowa, but willing to travel if I can find a solid discount. Right now I'm targeting dealers in Iowa and the surrounding states: Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska and Wisconsin. It appears the only method of contacting sales is to fill out forms on each dealers site. Is there a better way to go about this?

Second, has anyone seen recent discounts on custom orders in the midwest? I've found some discount threads but those referencing the midwest were older posts. If there's significant discounts in other parts of the US, I'm willing to explore that option for possible delivery."

Like LDT said, I would call dealers and talk to someone in person. That's how I've done it.

I just ordered our X5 40i last night from our local dealer in Michigan. We got 6.1% off (I started at 8% on initial want) on a 25 build and received an allocation and production number immediately. I also worked out no markup on the interest rate as well if we go BMW finance. Which a lot of dealers won't negotiate. So ask on that as well.
Appreciate 1
LDT1539.50